MicroSeal provides fabric and fiber protection, this is key in prolonging the lifetime of your textile. The most expensive textiles are benefitting from the application of this unique product. MicroSeal dramatically increases the life of all natural and synthetic fibers. MicroSeal Permanent Fabric Protection has been used for over 30 years worldwide. Originally developed by researchers in London, England to imitate the natural protection of sheep’s wool, its unique formula requires a perfect balance of high grade ingredients along with a trained and practiced manufacturing process.
Internationally recognized companies have unsuccessfully thrown millions of dollars and decades of research into an effort to produce a fabric protection that is effective and yet is not hazardous to the environment. Today, only the MicroSeal secret formula that is created in a state of the art, carbon-free, USA facility, can boast this success.
Enviromentaly Friendly Fabric Protection
MicroSeal Permanent Fabric Protection is safe for you, your family, your pets, your belongings and the enviroment.
- MicroSeal is a unique MULTI- dimensional product,which resists stains, sun fade, wear, mould & mildew.
- MicroSeal has good anti-static properties &will reduce smoke and flame spread in the event of a fire.
- MicroSeal is made with Nanotechnology & will not change the texture or colour of what it is applied to.
- MicroSeal offers Permanent Stain Resistance - Will survive many professional cleanings, unlike coater type protectors such as Scotchgard.
- MicroSeal offers significant Sun Fade Resistance on most fabrics.
- MicroSeal Increases Fabric Life - Up to 60% more resistance to wear and abrasion.
- MicroSeal Seals all Fabrics & Carpets - Wools, Cottons, Silk, Suedes & Smooth Leather.
- MicroSeal Penetrates & Seals Fibres Only - It won't seal in dirt or stains.
- MicroSeal is Non Toxic & Non Allergenic - No Flourochemicals or PTFE Resin (non-stick)
- MicroSeal is Independent Laboratory Tested - and proven Worldwide in the Aerospace Industry.
No listings found!