Create a Wall Gallery
- Trace the frames or objects on to paper and make a large template - move the traced frames around the template until you’re happy with the outcome then translate it to your wall.
- By photocopying your images and moving them around you’ll get an idea of how they’ll work together.
- Measure the area and play around arranging your collection on the same size space on the floor.
- A single edge along the bottom line of a collection, for example above a long sofa, creates a unified look.
- Use a pin board to create a mini gallery, this is a great way to get inspirational ideas above a workspace.
Posted: Wednesday 15 June 2016