Bedding down is one of life’s pleasures. It’s where you begin and end your day – it’s where you might linger, tucked up with a good book and a cuppa. Doctors say your bed is the most important piece of furniture in your home so it’s important to do the research and lie before you buy – just like Goldilocks you need to make sure your bed’s not too high, not too low, just right.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Invest in a quality base and quality mattress – the best you can afford
- Find a bed that’s supportive and comfortable and if you’re sharing shop together.
- Lie down on several beds before you buy and check out construction
- Go shopping for a bed when you’re feeling alert – when you’re tired, any bed will feel comfortable!
- Buy the biggest bed you can that will fit your space – not just the width but consider the length too – and give yourself plenty of room either side.
Posted: Thursday 18 June 2015